Lower total cost of ownership, increase availability of data, and improve business Speed
Virtualization, an efficient way to lower total cost of ownership, increase availability of data, and improve business speed. Going virtual allows the company to eliminate excess hardware and rack space dramatically reducing the amount of equipment. This will lower the cost of bi-annual upgrading with the ability to increase your speed and workflow.
VDI also delivers the following benefits:
- Freedom – decoupling the hardware requirements from the application presentation layer means that the client device can use an entirely different hardware architecture from that used by the server, and can even be based upon an entirely different operating system.
- Mobility – leveraging a secure wireless architecture, users are able to gain access to their virtual desktop anywhere, anytime, and on any device, delivering on the promise of a truly mobile experience.
- Familiarity – Each user’s desktop maintains a consistent look, regardless of the device – serving a user experience they’ve grown comfortable with, therefore requiring less training and support.
- Manageability – because the programs, applications, and data are all housed on the central server, creating and deploying new desktop images is a snap. Provisioning new users is quick and easy, applications can be centrally updated and patched, and data is easier to safeguard and backup.
Cisco Virtualization Experience Infrastructure (VXI) is an end-to-end systems approach which delivers a new generation of virtual work space. This is done by connecting and unifying virtual desktops, voice, and video. Cisco VXI lowers risk and simplifies deployments through a validated and fully tested system that unites the data center, network, and collaboration architectures.
Desktop Virtualization built on Cisco VXI data center delivers:
- Simplified, streamlined desktop operations with fewer servers and cables to manage
- Secure, pervasive VM-aware networking and security for virtual desktops
- Scalable, predictable performance with uncompromised user experience
- Faster payback and ongoing savings with an optimized infrastructure and investment protection
variedy networks provides
- Ensure data security by centrallizing data
- VMware tools and VMware infrastructure management solutions
- Backup and recovery management of virtual machine
- Client Cloud Computing